Letcher Farm Supply, Inc.
Thank you for visiting us!
Thank you for visiting us!
Our company has been serving Minnesota Farmer's for over 73 years!
Letcher Farm Supply, Inc. is focused on providing high-quality service and customer satisfaction. We strive to provide you with the best available products for you to help increase the yield potential on YOUR ground. We always have a fresh pot of coffee on, so stop in and visit us today for answers to your individual questions on how you can save money and get the best products in your field to maximize your yields.
With a variety of offerings to choose from, we're sure you'll be happy working with us. We handle several products including: Chemicals, Liquid Fertilizers, Seeds, Micronutrients, Chemical pumps, Traeger Grills and much more. Look under our Products page for more detailed information on some of our most popular products we carry.
*Not all products we carry are listed on our website, so please call and let us know what you are looking for at 507-549-3168 or 507-549-3692. We are here to help you with a safe and successful farming season!
Fertilizer prices change often, so make sure to check with us when you are ready to purchase.
CALL TODAY FOR CURRENT PRICES.
Restricted Use Pesticide license testing
Workshop's for 2023 listed at University Of Minnesota Extension Office
Click on the link below to get that information:
Minnesota-specific Dicamba Herbicide Restriction to Remain in Place for 2023
The affected dicamba formulations are Engenia (by BASF), Tavium (by Syngenta), and XtendiMax (by Bayer). These are the only dicamba products labeled for use on dicamba tolerant soybeans.
What does this mean?
- DATE CUTOFF: No application shall be made south of Interstate 94 after June 12, 2023. North of Interstate 94, use is prohibited after June 60, 2023.
- TEMPERATURE CUTOFF: No application shall be made if the air temperature of the field at the time of application is OVER 85 degrees Fahrenheit OR if the National Weather Service's forecasted high temperature for the nearest available location for the day EXCEEDS 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Other federal requirements for the products that appear on the product labels include:
• Requiring an approved pH-buffering agent, also known as a volatility reducing agent, be tank mixed with dicamba products prior to all applications
• Requiring a downwind buffer of 240 feet and 310 feet in areas where listed endangered species are located
• Additional recordkeeping items
In addition to the cutoff date, Xtendimax and Tavium have crop growth stage cutoffs.
Users can download these restrictions from the product manufacturer's website, and they must be in the user's possessions during application.
***in other words, hang onto your your labels during application
Site last updated January 17, 2023